Friday, September 4, 2009

This One Tip Will Improve Your Study Skills

What is the best way to improve study skills? The fact is many students can not answer this question and this is what leads to those students struggling. The key to succeeding in school is the ability to perform well on tests and exams. This article will provide the basic foundation to successful students and people. Furthermore just having this does not mean automatic success it has to be used.

I am talking about motivation and a desire to be great. This might not have been what you were looking for but the truth is desire and a motivation to succeed will carry you along way. How do you get motivated or develop it if you perceive to not have it. You have to have something that you want that will help you get motivated. I would know because for most of my life I did not think I was capable of being motivated about anything.

The first thing to do and is often the hardest thing to overcome is to convince yourself that you are not domed to be a failure. You can be anything you want to be if you only try. Think about what you want in life or what you want to accomplish in school or business. Then write it down and every time you find your motivation lacking pull that piece of paper up and remind yourself why you are doing what your doing.

What I am getting at is to find what you want and let that be your motivation. I wanted to be the first person in my family to graduate with a college degree and I kept thinking about the look on my mothers face when I walked across that stage, keeping that in mind kept me motivated when before I thought I had none.

Motivation and desire carried me to the finish line ahead of schedule but also made me develop better study habits and speed so that I could improve a sour GPA. Whatever you wish to accomplish write it down and get focused and motivated. Following the above steps will help you become a better student guaranteed and it only takes one time to reach a goal before you get hooked and motivation runs wild.

My motivation was to become a better student by learning how to improve my study skills and also learning how to increase my study speed. Motivation will help you become a better student guaranteed but you have to find it and use it. As mentioned before becoming a better student is learning how to increase your study speed. A website you can go to to learn the benefits of speed studying is here SpeedStudyMethod.com Imagine how well of a test taker you will be when you can study twice the material in half the time. My motivation was because I had more time to focus on other things. There are many benefits to using this method of studying. I used this method and was able to finish my undergrad in 3 and half years and currently I carry a 3.79 in my MBA program. If you want to be a better student follow these tips and check the website out you won't regret it

No comments: